Jay and Lily complete each other in ways no one else ever could, teaching one another things about themselves they wouldn’t have known otherwise, but is it enough? Can two people from entirely different worlds find a way to make it last? Even if their love is strong enough, they still have an obstacle standing in their way. Will they survive the “game”, or will The Marker destroy everything they had hoped to create?
Somewhere between 2 1/2 and 3 out of 5 stars
I wanted to like this book. I really did. I really did like the first book, so I was super excited to read this one. Sadly, I was disappointed. Here’s why:
1. The plot was pretty stupid and unbelievable.
2. The plethora of grammatical and spelling errors.
3. It was like reading porn! Seriously, 2/3 of this book is Lily and Jay having sex.
4. The Marker. I won’t spoil it, but what happens with him is so stupid I can’t even believe it.
5. Lily. She acted like a petulant child throughout much of this book.
6. The whole Jay/Arianna thing.
7. Pretty much the whole story.
I should have stopped with book one. The best part of this book was the Epilogue. Such a disappointment.