Here are the top 10 characters I would want to have stranded with me on a deserted island:
10. Izzy Spellman (The Spellman series by Lisa Lutz). Izzy is hilarious and has a crazy family, so she could help pass the time by telling me stories about them. Particularly, her sister Rae, whom I love!
9. Matt Montgomery (Tied with Me by Kristen Proby). Matt is a gorgeous cop with a fetish for tying. Enough said.
8. Alcide Herveaux (Sookie Stackhouse series by Charlaine Harris). He’s a HOT werewolf and a hunter. He’s also fiercely loyal.
7. India Savage (Rock Chick by Kristen Ashley). Indy is one of the funniest female characters I’ve ever read. She has a great sense of humor and a fantastic group of friends. She also has a love of music, and we have that in common, so it would give us something to talk about.
6. Grace Sheridan (Redhead series by Alice Clayton). Grace is an actress and extremely funny. She also makes up hilarious nick names for people, so we could pass the time by doing that.
5. Joe Pike (Joe Pike series by Robert Crais). Joe is an private investigator, former cop, based in LA. He is incredibly smart and rescourceful, and he’s nice on the eyes too.
4. Joe Morelli (Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich). Since that idiot Stephanie can’t make up her mind, I choose you Joe. Funny, smart and a huge sports fan, we’d have plenty to talk about.
3. Alex Delaware (Alex Delaware novels by Jonathan Kellerman). Alex is a shrink. He could listen to me while I whine about being stuck on a desert island.
2. Cotton Malone (Cotton Malone series by Steve Berry). Cotton is a former government opertive who now runs a bookstore in the Netherlands. He is very well read and we’d find lots to talk about.
1. Robert Langdon (Robert Langdon series by Dan Brown). I have a feeling that Professor Langdon and I could find all kinds of things to do on a desert island. And we’d have a lot to talk about.