Top Ten Authors I’d like to meet (in no particular order):
1. Michael Crichton. Michael Crichton wrote many of my all time favorite books. I know he’s passed on, but getting to talk to him about his inspiration for his books would be like winning the lottery for me.
2. Steve Berry. Steve Berry has introduced me to some interesting history, and I would Iove to hear how he comes up with the ideas for his stories.
3. Kristen Ashley. Kristen Ashley has written some of my all time alpha male favorites. I think she’d be fun to sit and have a drink with, and talk about music.
4. Dan Brown. I would love to know how Dan Brown came up with the storyline that Jesus was married to Mary Magdelene. While I know it was fiction, really made me think about how my faith would affected if it were true.
5. Kristin Hannah. Kristin Hannah writes for ladies like no other, books that make you feel. I’d love to have a glass of wine with her.
6. Robert Crais. First off, he’s quite good looking. So there’s that! He seems like the type of guy you could sit and watch a ball game with and just chill.
7. Janet Evanovich. While her books of late have sucked, I would like to ask her to tell us once and for all – Ranger or Morelli!!!
8. Chelsea Cain. I’d like to talk to Chelsea Cain about her inspiration for Gretchen Lowell, the only female serial killer I’ve ever felt empathy for.
9. Stan Lee. Stan Lee is a god in my eyes. I love superheroes. They are all we’d talk about.
10. Belle Aurora. Belle has written some hilariously funny (Friend-Zoned) and some incredibly dark books (Raw). I’d just love to talk to her over margaritas.