Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish Blog.
This week’s topic is: Top Ten Favorite Websites that aren’t book related
This is going to be a boring list, but here goes.
- Facebook. I know facebook isn’t what it used to be, unless you love seeing reposted videos and taking quizzes to see which Game of Thrones villain you are, but facebook is still a great place to connect with people and get news.
- Instagram. Technically an app, but I love seeing the cool photos my friends post. If you are on Instagram, I would highly suggest following NatGeo; they post some incredibly beautiful photos.
- TV Guide. If you’ve read my blog, you know I’m addicted to TV, so it should come as no surprise that I read TV Guide.com on a daily basis. Great place for news and to see if your shows are new that day.
- You Tube. You Tube is a great place to learn new things. It’s amazing the stuff you can find on You Tube. There is also a lot of crap, but the good makes up for it. My favorite channel is WatchMojo, which has daily Top 10 lists.
- Twitter. Though I hate the 140 character limit, I have to admit that Twitter is a great place to get news fast. I tend to follow news stations, sports stations, and the shows and celebrities on the shows I watch, so for me, it’s very enjoyable.
- Netflix. I love Netflix. I watch many of their original shows (Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, Bloodline, Daredevil to name a few). There is always something great to watch, and their documentaries are great.
- Amazon. Now that I have prime, I especially love Amazon because I can watch TV and movies and borrow one book a month on their lending library. That and the two day shipping.
- Pinterest. I love this site, and I’ve used many ideas I’ve found for kids parties, decorating, recipes, etc. in my life. Love going through this site on a slow, rainy day.
- HBO Go. Again, technically an app, but my go to. This is the only place I can watch “After the Thrones”, the GOT weekly wrap up show that I now love.
- WordPress. Of course I love WordPress. It’s where I can blog about what I love and read the blogs of those I follow.
What are your favorite websites?