The Liebster Award 2016 is an award that exists only on the internet, and is given to bloggers by other bloggers.
Here are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and mention their blog
- Display the award on your blog
- give 10 facts about yourself
- nominate 5-10 blogs you admire and have under 200 followers
- post your answers of the questions given to you by the person who nominated you
- mention the rules in your post
- ask your nominees 10 questions after tagging them in the post.
Thank you to The Bookish Wonderland for the nomination. I nominate:
- Dogs and Books
- Lipsy Lost and Found
- Zoey Muses
- Books & Photography
- A Reader’s Whimsy
The questions from Bookish Wonderland were:
- What’s your name , and what’s the meaning behind it? My name is Sheri (given name Sheryl). It means Princess.
- do you believe in love? Yes. I’ve been married almost 20 years.
- what’s your favorite song? Right now it’s Love Yourself by Justin Bieber
- mention your all time favorite books ( at least three) Sphere by Michael Crichton, To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee and Winter Garden by Kristin Hannah
- what’s your talent? Being organized
- your most awkward situation? Doing karaoke (while being videotaped) to a song I’d never heard before
- how old are you? 44
- if you could date any bookish character who would it be? Wow, I have no idea. I would have to say Lee Nightingale from the Rock Chick series.
- favorite color ? Purple
- what’s your happiest memory? ( i loved this question so i’m using it) I have so many, but one of my favorite is sitting in the dark with my dad listening to music in the late 70’s. It really fostered my love of music.
Ten facts about me:
- I’m a born and bred Chicagoan
- I love sports, especially hockey and football
- I have never been to Las Vegas
- I’m a fantasy football league commissioner
- I’ve been binge watching The Office for the 30th time
- My all time favorite movie is the Godfather Part 2
- I LOVE dogs; I have two
- I once ran into Chris Farley; literally
- I have two boys
- I’ve been working for 25 years and have had four jobs in that time
My questions for you:
- What’s your favorite book?
- What is your favorite TV show?
- What’s your favorite movie?
- What’s your favorite podcast (or type of music)?
- Where are you from?
- Do you have a favorite genre of books?
- What’s your favorite place you’ve visited?
- What’s the best book you read in high school?
- Would you go to your high school reunion?
- How many books do you think you’ll read this year?
I look forward to seeing everyone’s answers.