Top Ten Tuesday is an original blog meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s topic is Top Ten Graphic Novels, but since I don’t read those, I’m going with:
Top Ten Favorite Superheroes
I did this list back in May of 2015, but my tastes have changed somewhat. Here is my new list.
1. The Flash. Barry Allen is “The Flash”, a young forensic scientist who is struck by lightning and given super speed. I love the Flash because Barry is such a likable guy, trying to find justice and avenge the death of his mother. The show on the CW is amazing. Highly recommend.
2. Deadpool. After having seen the movie, which was great, Deadpool is now on my list. Wade Wilson is freaking hilarious, and Ryan Reynolds plays him to perfection in the movie.
3. Iron Man. What’s not to love? Tony Stark (played amazingly in all the movies by Robert Downey, Jr.) is a rich, hot genius who is taken captive and creates a super suit to escape. He’s badass.
4. Thor. Thor is a god. Enough said. And Chris Hemsworth? YUMMY
5. Captain America. Steve Rogers is a man from the 1940’s who is frozen and wakes up in the 2000’s. He still has a 40’s mentality (which is adorable) and he is hot.
6. Luke Cage. Badass who is impervious to being shot, stabbed, set on fire and has super human strength. Plus he’s a good guy.
7. Daredevil. Matt Murdock is blinded in youth, but all his other senses are heightened, and he fights crime as a masked man (while blind). The Netflix show is phenomenal and worth the watch.
8. Superman. Clark Kent has been around for ages, portrayed by different men, but he is always awesome. And he can fly.
9. The only woman to make my list. Wonder Woman is a beautiful who can kick your ass and can fly. That’s enough to make the list.
10. Spiderman. But not the Tobey Maguire Spiderman. Hopefully I’ll like the new guy. The last two were not so great.
Who are your favorite superheroes?