- Thank the person who tagged you and create a pingback to the original author.
- Share at least 5 (but more are welcome) romances that tugged your heart strings. They can be from books, movies, TV shows, manga; anything you can think of! They can be examples of sad tears, angry tears, happy tears or a combination of all three.
- Nominate 5 (or more) people to share their emotional traumas
- (Note: Try not to spoil the story for your readers in case they would like to check out these romances on their own)
I have three books that come to mind that were very emotional reads for me. They are:
- Sometimes Moments by Len Webster
- Making Faces by Amy Harmon
- The Fault in our Stars by John Green.
I cried hard during these books, and I’m not a crier. They were all really good reads and I highly recommend them!
Movies and TV Series
I’m more of a romantic comedy kind of gal, but there is a movie that totally gutted me, and it’s A Walk to Remember with Mandy Moore. I cried and cried.
As for TV, I found Party of Five to be a very sad show. I felt like that family could not catch a break. I’m sure there are others I’m not thinking of, but that’s my list of 5.
This was harder than I thought it would be!