I grabbed this from Emma @ The Terror of Knowing. Let’s waste no time, let’s get right on with the 20 questions which make up the aptly named 20 Questions Book Tag.
1.How many books is too many books in a book series?
I honestly have no limit. If I’m invested in the series, they can go on forever.
2. How do you feel about cliffhangers?
This may sound pompus but I really don’t like multiple books about the same characters, so I don’t like cliffhangers. I tend to avoid the Fifty Shades type trilogies anymore. I just don’t care.
3. Hardcopy or paperback?
Paperback. Easier to hold and transport.
4. Favorite book?
Sphere by Michael Crichton. I’m terrified to read it again because I think it won’t be as good.
5. Least favourite book?
Worst book I’ve read is Alpha by Jasinda Wilder. I hated that book and honestly have no clue why I finished it.
6. Love triangles, yes or no?
Not really. Just a simple love story for this girl.
7. The most recent book you just couldn’t finish?
I loved Beneath This Mask by Meghan March so I started Beneath This Ink, the second book. I didn’t like either of the characters. I may try the third book, but I just couldn’t get into that one.
8. A book you’re currently reading?
Sweet Southern Trouble by Michelle Summers. I’m really enjoying it.
9. Last book you recommended to someone?
I’m not sure. The book I recommend most is Defending Jacob by William Landay, so probably that one.
10. Oldest book you’ve read? (Publication date)
The Sun Also Rises by Ernest Hemingway, which came out in 1926.
11. Newest book you’ve read? (Publication date)
The Beauty of Us by Kristen Proby. Released August 22.
12. Favorite author?
Kristen Proby. I read everything she writes.
13. Buying books or borrowing books?
Borrow. I don’t re-read books ever so there’s no point.
14. A book you dislike that everyone else seems to love?
Gone Girl. I hated all the characters.
15. Bookmarks or dog-ears?
Bookmark. Since most of what I read comes from the library.
16. A book you can always reread?
I don’t reread books. Not sure why, just don’t.
17. Can you read while hearing music?
Yes. I live with a husband and two sons and two dogs so I’m great at tuning things out lol.
18. One POV or multiple POV’s? (POV’s = Point of views)
I much prefer books written in the first person with alternating POV’s. I pretty much wish every book I read was in that format.
19. Do you read a book in one sitting or over multiple days?
Multiple days. I work full time and I’m a travel baseball mom. I rarely even get to read on the weekend:(
20. Who do you tag?
(You can invite them to the group to do the tag)
Anyone who would like to!