Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme that originated on The Broke and The Bookish. As of January 2018, it moved to That Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s topic is:
Top Ten binge-worthy shows
It’s my favorite time of the year – football season and the return of my new shows! Below are some of my favorite shows that I have binged and that can be binged. Enjoy!
1. Breaking Bad. First show I binged and I loved every second. One of the best shows ever. Available on Netflix.
2. The Wire. This is one of the most amazing shows ever. I binged this after listening to the first season of Serial. Available on HBO Go.
3. Arrested Development. This highly underrated show about an extremely dysfunctional is hilarious and not to be missed. Available on Netflix.
4. The Office. This is my all time favorite show of all time. I can’t recommend this show enough. Available on Netflix.
5. Queer Eye. This reboot is absolutely delightful and made me cry almost every episode. Loved this show. Available on Netflix.
6. Atypical. There is only one season (until Thursday), but this show is so beautifully written and acted. Highly recommend. Available on Netflix.
7. The West Wing. One of the best shows ever – hands down. It’s on Netflix and I would highly recommend it.
8. Victoria. This much better than the Crown drama follows Queen Victoria in the 1800s. Available on Amazon Prime.
9. Downton Abbey. This show is so great – there are just no words. Do yourself a favor and watch it if you haven’t. Available on Amazon Prime.
10. Game of Thrones. Great show to binge. That’s how I watched it and I’m obsessed. Available on HBO Go.
What shows made your list? I’m always looking for something new to watch!