Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme that originated on The Broke and The Bookish. As of January 2018, it moved to That Artsy Reader Girl. This week’s topic is platonic friendships in books but I’m doing:
Favorite Books of 2018
10. Arrogant Devil by R.S. Grey.
9. Insistent by Kaylee Ryan.
8. An Imperfect Heart by Amie Knight.
7. Brooklynaire by Sarina Bowen.
6. Inspired by You by Stephanie Nuss.
5. Something So Unscripted by Natasha Madison.
4. Hate Notes by Vi Keeland and Penelope Ward.
And now for the top 3….
3. Three Blind Dates by Meghan Quinn. I read this book in the first week of January and LOVED it. It was so fresh and funny. Highly recommend.
2. The Good Samaritan by RC Boldt. There aren’t words to describe how beautiful this book is. It’s something you have to read. It’s that good.
And the best book I read this year was…..
The Kiss Quotient by Helen Hoang. I think this book will be on many lists this year. Both main characters were so well written and amazing. Such an awesome story, which I highly recommend.
What’s the best book you read this year?
Happy Holidays to all. I’m taking a bit of a hiatus for the remainder of 2018, so enjoy!